Monday 20 October 2014

Asking Adam about the visit...


How do you look back on the visit?

It was a great experience. This visit was a brilliant opportunity. Great to be able to go to another country and meet other people. I could feel freedom there, I could feel secure and safe. The sports people there feel free, they have access to facilities and security and they can go where they want to.  Very kind people, I enjoyed being with them. I wish it was a longer time.

How did you feel about telling  your personal story all the time, I was worried about making you do that?

Even if this is my personal story, this isn't a personal thing for me. I want to make people aware about the violations that are always happening to people here. I want to help raise the awareness of people about what we are going through. I was OK about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment